Harness Voice of the Customer
Does your agency have the capability and experience to help
your client effectively gather and use market input?
Med Tech marketers are working faster than ever. They rely on your services to help them stay ahead
of the competition. The Voice of the Customer is critical to developing resonant value propositions and effective campaigns.
Matchstick has deep VOC experience.
During our corporate marketing careers, we developed, managed and analyzed data from numerous VOC projects. We ensure that customer research projects deliver the needed insights. We're skilled bringing those insights to life. We're not a market research firm – we're experienced marketers and consumers of research information, and we know how to turn it into actionable insights.
We can structure your market
We mine older data
We manage VOC projects,
When can Harness the Voice of the Customer help?
- Creating new value propositions
- Refreshing current value propositions
- Developing product positioning
- Creating a new marketing campaign
Linking Customer Pain Points to Requirements
"Erika creatively used our Market Driven Product Development process to identify pain points in the Pediatric market, then developed marketing strategies and services to address them. She is highly customer-focused, resulting in her ability to create unique points of differentiation."
Creative use of Market Research
"Erika is interested in applying research in new ways to elicit meaningful and actionable customer insights. I've worked with her on numerous projects in which she has pushed the envelope to apply methodologies in ways that illuminate customer motivations for the benefit of her business."
- Rebekkah Carney,
Principal, Kinemedica Market Solutions
Why work with Matchstick?
- We've used VOC to develop successful Med Tech devices. We've used customer insights to define the product requirements of some of the leading medical technology devices in the world.
- We've managed research initiatives of all shapes. We've managed quantitative and qualitative projects. We've used a wide variety of research methodologies. We know how to work with vendors to match the right methodology with the desired outcome.
- We've translated VOC into marketing success. We've applied VOC to develop market shaping product positioning. We’ve created value propositions that helped products maintain premium price positions.