Creative Professionals need marketing skills, too
As a Creative Professional, you service marketers every day. You help them
with their promotional plans. You create positioning and value props.
You develop amazing campaigns.
Build medical marketing skill each week for a year with BoosterShot™
Get insight into your clients and help serve them better.
If you own your business, you also market your firm’s services. BoosterShot can help build your marketing skills, so that you service your clients more effectively and market your business more successfully.
You'll receive two emails from us each week.
Each takes about 10 minutes to read. You pick the two days, based on your own schedule, so you can be focused on what we send.
- Your first email of the week introduces a new idea and helps you understand how it applies to med tech marketing.
- Your second email of the week helps you put the idea to work. You get a tool that you can start using right away.
Over 52 weeks, build your skills...and your toolbox
The best part of BoosterShot is the number of topics we cover - from forecasting, to working with ad agencies and market research firms, to making the most out of your marketing dollars.
Because we have a full year - not a few hours, like in an in-person class - we can cover a lot of material and topics, but still keep it digestible. At the end, you have a large toolbox you can go back to again and again.
We've taken the insights that made us successful in med tech marketing and deliver them to your inbox each week for a year. No travel, no generic programs, no big expense.
Add my name to your list and let me know when the program is available. You can also follow details of the launch on twitter.[Add twitter icon, link to our twitter feed, etc]
Want to help design the program, and save money?
If you check the "I'd like input into the program" box, we'll also send you:
- a sneak peek of content
- brief questions to help us perfect and refine program content
- a discount code you can use to purchase the program as our way of saying "thanks" for helping us
Do you manage a team?
Our course offers a great option for your team's development. Your employees will appreciate this flexible training with content specific to their work. Check the "I manage a team" box and we'll let you know about options that can help you use our program with your team.
Why should you be interested in this program?
- It's specific to medical device marketing
- It's year-round, not a one-time class
- You can save and revisit the lessons
- It's priced to order on a credit card, without approvals and P.O.'s
"Investing in your marketers could be your fastest path to a competitive brand. Current economic conditions require your marketers to play a key role in driving your business, and it's up to you to make sure they are prepared for the task."
- Marketing Leadership Council,
in a survey of 65,000 marketers.