Launch an Initiative
Help your client make a big splash
Your client is launching a large initiative. It could be an internal project,
an important project with customers, or development program.
They dedicate people, time and resources to ensure that it will be successful.
Big initiatives generate lots of excitement – and challenges. Companies expect big results. Everyone is watching. When your client is launching a high stakes, high visibility initiative, turn to us.
Matchstick can help set your client up for success
We'll facilitate a workshop designed to create momentum. Your creative team gets to participate, and internalize the goals first hand. This provides you with fertile information from which to generate ideas for how you can help.
Start on the right foot
A successful kick-off meeting can get project rolling, with everyone marching in the right direction. A launch that misses the mark can cause your client's program to limp along. Without team engagement, the initiative may never live up to expectations.
We'll help the team gel, get everyone on the same page, and create a sense of excitement that everyone in both of your organizations can see.
We prepare participants to arrive ready-to-engage
Kindling™, our easily digestible pre-read, leaves more time for working together and reduces time wasted "level setting" existing information.
We facilitate objective and goal setting
Our experience shows that when we engage teams to set their own goals, their ownership and motivation increases.
We use Creative Thinking tools to name the initiative
A great name makes the initiative real for the organization. It provides the team with a sense of identification. It creates a point that others can rally around.
We facilitate action planning
We use a series of techniques and small group activities to build team rapport and develop a shared action plan.
We create the elevator speech
Your client will want the word about the initiative to spread like wildfire through their organization. We work to develop the elevator speech that everyone can take back, creating a consistent and compelling message.
We deliver output that is ready-to-present
At the conclusion of our engagement, your client gets a PowerPoint deck designed to communicate the initiative internally. We also summarize the meeting action plan.
Focus: Graphic Recording
We use Graphic Recording in our workshops as a creative way to enhance engagement and improve retention. This process is helpful with:
- Meetings where you want to make a big impression
- Diverse groups and cross-functional teams
- Complicated issues with many factors to consider
- Global teams low in native English proficiency
- Remote meetings (web, phone, video)
We partner with ImageThink™ to create a visual record of the meeting in real-time. Their process of organizing dialogue into instant graphics is amazing to watch, and keeps participants interested and engaged in the conversation.
Where can this workshop help you with clients?
- They are launching a "Green Team" and environmental initiative
- They are launching a "change" initiative
- They are launching a new marketing or sales campaign
By engaging Matchstick to facilitate the kick-off, you guaranty your agency's participation. This provides you with direct insight to the strategy, and enables you to better develop solutions to support it.
Why work with Matchstick?
- We've launched and led initiatives for large med tech firms. We’ve launched successful internal campaigns, as well as external campaigns with large market implications.
- Our methods work for companies of all sizes. We've worked with startups and Fortune 50 firms.
- We understand the power of internal promotion name. Perception is reality. Our process not only ensures that your team has a strong plan of action, but we provide you with the compelling messages that will create excitement within your organization.